Best movies about Dogs?

I am doing research for a story and I was looking for some famous movies about dogs. What are some of your favorites and why? Any classic films and/or more recent blockbusters you’ve seen that you’d like to share? Please let me know, thank you so much!

Read More »

Need Help Proposing

I’m planning on proposing to my girlfriend soon. I’m in the process of planning it all out. She has wanted a dog for the longest time so I want to get her a puppy and attach the ring to the collar. I want to get name tags made for the dog as well, but I’m […]

Read More »

Preparing for a new Puppy

I am so exited because I am about to get a new puppy. In preparation to get everything I need for her homecoming, was looking for a list of things I need to get as I’ve never had a dog before. Also what shots will she need and things do I need to know when […]

Read More »

Can you give a dog beer?

My cousin swears you can give a dog beer and it won’t hurt them but I’m skeptical. If anyone knows if it’s okay or not, please let me know! I think in small amounts it might not hurt them but just wanted to make sure in case one of my dogs accidentally gets a hold […]

Read More »