Reader's Questions

Below our questions submitted by our readers. Feel free to join the discussion on any of those pages, your responses and feedback are welcome!

If this is a serious health issue, please consult your veterinarian.

Why is my lab vomiting food suddenly?

My lab mix is 10 months old seems perfectly fine, happy, energetic, playful but the last couple days he’s been eating then going outside to the bathroom like normal but immediately after we get inside he goes to throw up some undigested food. He then tries to go and eat immediately after as well and …

Read More »

Xrays for dogs?

If my dog breaks a bone, or requires x-rays are they covered by insurance? They are expensive but necessary sometimes and I don’t want to be stuck with the bill!

Read More »

Help, what if my dog gets cancer!?

I see several questions on this forum about if pet insurance covers their specific conditions but I’m not seeing cancer discussed. Luckily my dog Remy doesn’t have it but her breed is known for gettin it so am concerned for her. I have pet insurance so hopefully if and when she does get diagnosed her …

Read More »

My dog is vomiting once a week

My dog is vomiting about once a week. She seems fine otherwise, full of energy, eating and drinking fine as well as having bowel movements. She often is interested in eating grass. Ideas for what may be going on? She is about 9 1/2 months old and this has been going on for about three …

Read More »