Reader's Questions

Below our questions submitted by our readers. Feel free to join the discussion on any of those pages, your responses and feedback are welcome!

If this is a serious health issue, please consult your veterinarian.

hearing aids for dogs

My poor pup Chase is getting old and his hearing is getting really bad. Whenever I call him he doesn’t come anymore and he won’t do tricks like he used to. I know it is just part of the aging process but was wondering if they sell dog hearing aids and if so how well …

Read More »

Do neutered dogs live longer?

I have a Jack Russell Terrier. She is 11 years old. My vet said that if I get her neutered now, she will live longer and will not get breast cancer etc. Is this true? I want my little one around forever, but I don’t want to put her thru any unnecessary surgeries.

Read More »

Healthy Paws promotion or discount?

Based on my research I’m between Healthy Paws and Pet Plan for my dog insurance needs. I was able to find a coupon code for PetPlan, but not for Healthy Paws. Any chance you guys are able to hook me up with a promo code for Healthy Paws pet insurance?

Read More »

How Can I Stop My Dog From Chasing Rabbits?

Every time I let my dog out in the back yard for a potty break she chases rabbits. She is constantly searching for them. We have this bush in the backyard where they hide in a lot of the times and she immediately goes to that part of the yard. About 25% of the time …

Read More »