To sustain this free service, we receive affiliate commissions via some of our links. This doesn’t affect rankings. Our review process.
We love reading how we have helped you live a happier, healthier life with you dogs. Here are just a few of the testimonials that our readers have shared with us over the years. If this web community has helped you in any way, please leave a comment below letting us know so we can add them here. And thank you for your continued support – helping you and your dog live a better life together is why we do what we do every single day.
- “Thank you for all the help! My dog has starting to eat grass this morning and I was afraid that grass can affect the dog’s diet. So I went to CanineJournal.com and I found out why he was eating grass! 🙂 Thanks a lot!” – Crystal
- “Thank you for this very good article. Healthy dogs are really important for me. Dogs can live 17 years. I learned it from one website. They also give very important information about food that dogs cannot eat. I have a little Golden Terrier and your article really helped me.” – Martha
- “Thank you for the tips. Actually I’m having trouble feeding my Maltese because he’s not eating his dog food which his former owner gave me when he passed the dog to me. I’m so worried so I might bring him to his vet to make sure that he will be fine. Is it OK if I feed him chicken with rice?” – Sarah
- “Thank you for your comparison. I have recently changed my dogs food to Taste of the Wild. Being a Corgi she was too overweight for her frame. Then I found out that she has an allergy to gluten and grains. Since changing her diet she is slimming up and eats less food. I feel better knowing that she is actually absorbing the food what she is eating and not just storing it as fat. Thank you for sharing.” – Michele
- “Thank you for replying. I was asking because we are picking our new puppy up this weekend and I wanted to be able to put a collar on him to travel to his new home with us. I want to be able to get the right size collar for when we pick him up.” – Tanya