Tailored Pet Nutrition knows that no two dogs are alike. They seek to simplify the shopping process with personalized kibble recipes based on your dog’s specific wellness and health needs.
Learn more about Tailored Dog Food’s unique approach to find if it’s the best fit for your dog.
- Rating, Pros & Cons
- Key Features
- Pricing & Promo Code
- How Does It Work?
- What Do Customers Think?
- Fresh Dog Food Vs Kibble
- Is Tailored Pet Nutrition Right For Your Dog?
Tailored Pet Nutrition
- Personalized recipes with a range of high-quality proteins like lamb, salmon, and bison
- Dog health profile is more detailed about allergies and other health issues than any other site we've seen
- Free auto-shipping that you can change or cancel anytime
- Packaging is recyclable, and the free scooper is biodegradable
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
- Made in the USA
- Slightly more expensive compared to other all-natural kibble options
- Online dog profile determines the right balance of ingredients based on your dog’s health concerns and needs
- High-quality ingredients sourced from trusted suppliers around the world
- Safely cooked in the USA
- Designed by leading pet nutritional experts and approved by veterinarians
- Sustainable practices
- Money-back guarantee
- Support via chat, phone, and email
- Fast, free shipping
Tailored pricing varies based on various factors, including the size and age of your pup. The following prices* are based on a 1-year-old mixed-breed male, 38 pounds, healthy size, neutered, with no health problems or allergies. These prices are for their chicken blend.
- $20.70* for 8 lb bag (1-week supply)
- $39.60* for 20 lb bag (3-week supply)
- $67.50* for 40 lb bag (6-week supply)
- Free shipping
Add On Chews: Tailored also offers the option to add chews to your kibble plan. Below is the pricing for individual purchases, but you have the opportunity to subscribe and save.
- $26.00 for 7.5 lb bag (3-week supply)
- $46.00 for 18 lb bag (9-week supply)
- Answer a few short questions about your dog including age, breed, size, activity level, health concerns and ingredient sensitivities.
- Based on your input, you’ll get a personalized, expert-formulated kibble blend for your dog’s unique needs. It shows you the benefits of the ingredients, and you can click to see a breakdown of the nutritional information and percentage of each ingredient.
- Your dog’s recipe is shipped directly to your door either one time or as a no-hassle subscription at a frequency you choose.
- Your pup is guaranteed to love it or your money back.
Based on your input, you’ll get a personalized, expert-formulated kibble blend for your dog’s unique needs. It shows you the benefits of the ingredients, and you can click to see a breakdown of the nutritional information and percentage of each ingredient.
Then, pick your subscription plan (and optional chews). Tailored will also share a guide on how to transition your dog to the new food (both online and in the box when you get your package).
Tailored hit the market in May 2020 and has yet to make a big enough splash for us to find customer reviews online. We’ll check back and add any feedback we come across. Have you tried their kibble? Let us know about your experience in the comments below.
If you thought Tailored Pet Nutrition made fresh food to stock in the fridge, you are not going to find it with them. Instead, they offer a healthier, more-customized alternative to store-bought kibble.
But, many companies offer fresh, natural dog food to treat your dog to a meal that looks and smells a bit more like yours. If this seems to fit the bill better for your family, check out our review of some of the best fresh dog food companies.
If you’re looking for high-quality kibble at an affordable price, Tailored Pet Nutrition’s personalized recipes are an ideal choice for your dog’s health. Although they’re relatively new to the scene, they’re worth considering as one of our top-ranked best dog food delivery services.
What matters most to you when it comes to canine cuisine?