To sustain this free service, we receive affiliate commissions via some of our links. This doesn’t affect rankings. Our review process.
CBD oils and treats are an increasingly popular alternative remedy for such conditions as arthritis, anxiety, digestive problems and more. But not all CBD products are created equal. You want a high-quality formula without any fillers or harmful chemicals. Do HempMy Pet’s CBD oils and treats meet the highest standards? And what’s their product line? We’ll answer these questions and more.
- Pros & Cons
- Key Features
- Products & Pricing
- Dosing Guidelines (& Chart)
- How Can CBD Help Your Dog? (Video)
- Alternatives To HempMy Pet
- Third-party tested (Certificate of Analysis available on website and upon request)
- They grow their own organic and non-GMO hemp
- All CBD & ingredients are pesticide and solvent-free
- CO2 extraction process
- Biscuits made with organic, gluten-free and cruelty-free ingredients
- CBD oils and treats are for dogs and cats
- Made in the USA
- Limited product offerings
- 5mg bag of biscuits is expensive for only 15 treats
- Unclear if 60-day return policy applies to opened or only unopened products
- Ingredients and formulations are 100% human-grade
- Products made in small batches to ensure the highest quality
- Full-spectrum hemp extract (contains CBD, CBG, CBC, terpenes and other cannabinoids for the full entourage effect)
- Certified-organic carrier oils (coconut and hemp seed), sourced responsibly and sustainably
- Oils are vegan (biscuits include eggs)
- All products contain less than 0.3% THC (the legal limit)
- Autoship savings program: savings escalate 5% for each recurring order, up to 30% for your 5th auto-ship order – learn more about CBD subscription options
- Company donates CBD products to animal rescues and shelters
You can save from 5% to 30% with auto shipping. And shipping is free on all orders.
- $39.00 for 100mg hemp-infused coconut oil (5 fl. oz. jar)
- $99.99 for 500mg hemp-infused coconut oil (5 fl. oz. jar)
- $79.99 for 250mg hemp seed oil (1 fl. oz. bottle)
- $149.00 for 1,000mg hemp seed oil (1 fl. oz. bottle)
- Free shipping on all orders
- View all options
HempMy Pet also offers hemp-infused olive oil spray for horses (equine).
- $399.00 for 5,000mg olive oil infused with hemp extract (4 fl. oz. bottle)
- $25/bag for 2mg, 25-ct. Pumpkin Harvest Biscuits
- $32/bag for 5mg, 15-ct. Pumpkin Harvest Biscuits
- Free shipping on all orders
- View all options
Knowing which concentration of CBD is right for your pet and how much to give him can be confusing, for sure. Here are some helpful guidelines from HempMy Pet, but consult with your vet before giving your dog any amount of CBD.
Which oil should you purchase? It depends on whether you’re using CBD as a general daily supplement for preventative maintenance or for therapeutic medicinal purposes (arthritis, anxiety, etc.). Pet CBD experts recommend higher concentrations of CBD for medicinal purposes, while lower concentrations are good for general wellness. So, here are your best options for HempMy Pet’s oils:
- For general wellness: 100mg hemp-infused coconut oil or 250mg hemp seed oil
- For medicinal purposes: 500mg hemp-infused coconut oil or 1,000mg hemp seed oil
Each product also has specific dosing recommendations based on your dog’s weight range. You can find these on their website on each product page by clicking on the “Suggested Use” tab. And each product’s packaging includes the dosing guidelines as well.
HempMy Pet recommends acclimating your pet to the oils over the first week by slowly adding it to their diet.
HempMy Pet’s 2mg bag is for small to medium-sized dogs. They recommend giving one biscuit (2mg each) per 10 pounds of body weight. So a 30lb dog would get 3 biscuits. Their 5mg bag is for larger dogs, and they recommend one biscuit (5mg each) per 50 pounds of body weight. However, they don’t specify how many doses to give each day.
Check out this brief video to learn more about CBD oils and treats and how they can benefit your pup.
One of the most important factors when choosing a CBD brand for your pet is the quality — and HempMy Pet delivers in spades. While their products aren’t cheap, you can rest assured that their oils and treats don’t have any fillers that some “bargain-brand” products use. To see other high-quality options, read our best CBD oils for dogs article and our reviews of several other CBD treats.
Do you plan to use CBD for a specific condition or as a general preventative for your dog?
Disclaimer: This website contains reviews, opinions and information regarding products and services manufactured or provided by third parties. We are not responsible in any way for such products and services, and nothing contained here should be construed as a guarantee of the functionality, utility, safety or reliability of any product or services reviewed or discussed. Please follow the directions provided by the manufacturer or service provider when using any product or service reviewed or discussed on this website.