To keep the lights on, we receive affiliate commissions via some of our links. Our review process.
Don’t have time to shop for your dog’s food and other pet supplies? Or maybe you can’t find your dog food brand of choice at your local stores. Ordering dog food, toys and accessories online is an easy solution.
One online store, PetFlow, may not have the big-name recognition of Chewy or Petco, but it’s a good alternative. See why in our PetFlow review.
PetFlow Pet Food Review
PetFlow carries a wide variety of premium dog food brands and other supplies, and its pricing is on par with major competitors.
Our team determines the overall rating based on several factors, including selection of products, auto-ship program, pricing, customer satisfaction, customer support, and more.
- Offers grain-free, allergy-free, prescription diet food and more
- Save 10% with auto-shipping (can cancel anytime)
- Also carries pet treats, toys and accessories for one-stop shopping
- Charitable giving to animals in need
- Users report excellent customer service
- Must call to cancel auto-ship
- Several users complain that shipments arrive damaged (ripped bags and dented cans)
- Carries over 300 brands of dog and cat food, treats, toys and other pet supplies (popular brands include Blue Buffalo, Fromm, Hill’s Science Diet, Natural Balance, etc.)
- Save 10% with auto-shipping: you can set delivery schedule (from 2-16 weeks), and it sends an email reminder a week before your next scheduled delivery
- For every purchase, PetFlow donates a bowl of food to animal shelters
- Referral program: earn $10 when you refer PetFlow to friends and they make a purchase (and friends get $10 too)
- Customer service via live chat, phone, text and email
- Flat-rate $5.95 shipping
- Free shipping over $49
Use this link to get 10% off your first order from Petflow.
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are the top questions our readers ask about PetFlow.
What’s PetFlow’s Return Policy?
PetFlow accepts returns for any damaged products, and all returns must be made within 30 days of the order’s ship date. Here are the restrictions:
- No returns on products under $10
- No returns on opened products
- No returns on any prescription products
- All returns are subject to a return shipping fee, depending on the retail price
- $10-$49.99, return shipping fee of $5.95
- $50-$99.99, return shipping fee of $10.95
- $100+, return shipping fee of $14.95
Does PetFlow Ship To Canada?
PetFlow currently only ships to the 48 contiguous United States. It doesn’t ship to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or Canada.
Who Owns PetFlow?
PetFlow was founded in 2010 by Alex Zhardanovsky and Joe Speiser. In 2017, Phillips Pet Food & Supplies acquired PetFlow. The company is based in Las Vegas and New York City.
What Are Some PetFlow Alternatives?
PetFlow carries a wide variety of premium dog food brands and other supplies, and its pricing is on par with major competitors. It’s definitely worth considering if you want easy auto shipping for food and treats. But it’s not the only kid on the block.
See how PetFlow compares to other dog food delivery companies. Our reviews in that article also include some fresh food alternatives if you want to kick up your dog’s diet a notch to all-natural, human-grade meals.Tagged With: Food Delivery